10 March 2012

Welcome to my new blog!

I decided to move my blog - bikekatowice.wordpress.com to blogspot.com as I hope this platform will enable me to keep my digital diary much more up to date than I managed last year. Wordpress was excellent with its numerous options, but for me it also has some weak points, like, for example, the fact that it is not too easy to insert a picasa slideshow there (this feature is very important for me). For now, with my spare time limited (so I prefer to spend it riding, not writing about it) I would like to keep my blog simple, with each post roughly following such a pattern: a few words up to a few sentences about the place I rode in, 1 or a few pictures, slideshow, a map, sometimes a Google Earth model and occasionally a short movie.

Below I put some initial posts, some of them are outstanding ones from last season, as keeping the blog up to date was quite an issue for me last year, and some about what already happened this year.

I hope you’ll like the incarnation of my blog :) Also, any new comments about the new idea, layout etc. will be most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment